Subjected to terms and conditions the following are the fees and different charges for year 2017/2018. All payments are due at invoicing and payable within two weeks of invoice date. All fees are non-refundable.
1) Application Fee: The Assessment Fee of £180 is a non-refundable fee paid by parents of candidates when they file an application for registration. Assessment for candidates will be made prior to the assessment interview.
2) Admission Fees: The Registration Fee of EGP 4,000 is a one-time payment for all new students and payable only upon acceptance of an offered place at the school.
3) Annual Tuition Fees*:
The tuition fees are calculated on an annual basis and represent the costs for the full academic year. The Tuition Fee is paid in three instalments and a full year payment receives a 4% discount.
|Grade||Tuition Fee* (EGP)|
|Nursery and Reception||72,000|
|Year 1 - Year 4||88,000|
|Year 5 - Year 6||94,000|
|Year 7 - Year 9||111,000|
|Year 10 - Year 11||121,000|
|Year 11 - Year 12||138,000|
4) Transportation Fees: Bus Fees are calculated on an annual basis and are paid in three instalments. Full year payment receives a 4% discount. Other dicounts may apply on a discrationary basis.
|Area||Transportation Fees (EGP)|
|Rehab / Mirage||10,450|
|Maadi / Mokattam / Heliopolis / Nasr City||12,800|
|Madinaty / Sherouk / Oraby / Obour||13,400|
|Zamalek / Manyal / Giza / Haram||14,350|
|6th October/ Alex Road||
5) Examination Fees: Parents will be invoiced separately for students taking external examinations.
6) Refundable Fees: All Newly enrolled students from 2017/2018 onwards will pay a refundable EGP 10,000 no-interest bearing deposit payable back upon the final departure of the student.
7) Students' Exchange Costs: Each and every student at BICC will have the opportunity to study a full semester with our twin school in London in a boarding facility post for his/her third year of enrolment. The costs of the students' travel, schooling and accommodation are free and included in his/her annual usual Tuition Fees.
8) Other charges: Other fees and charges will include the uniform cost, building fund, optional lessons and clubs, camps and summer programmes.
*Tuition Fees are payable in Egyptian Pounds. When Applicable, official currencies conversion rate at the beginning of each academic term may apply. Other charges will apply like; Books Charges, Uniform, Personal Tablets, Exams, Local Authorities Registration Fees, Nutrition, Shadow Teachers.